We are excited to announce that we are providing 6 health innovators with free tickets to attend the Health 2.0 Fall Conference in Santa Clara, CA from September 16-18, 2018! That’s a value of $1,599 per ticket, and a chance to attend the premier annual conference for innovators in health!
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED AS OF AUG 13, 2018
Why should I attend this event?
- You’ll network with the best in health innovation – You can expect ~2,000 energized attendees, including: startup founders, investors, health systems, pharma companies, and more. Check out the speakers and agenda to get a sense for all of the amazingness that will be going down!
- Not your typical stodgy conference – Health 2.0 brings a fresh approach to the health innovation conference—bringing together the best minds, compelling panels, discussions and product demonstrations.
- You’ll hear it like it is – Check out this recap from the 2017 event to get a sense for the “No B.S.” conversations that happen on stage!
- You’ll experience technology that is actually available and being used today – Health 2.0 is known for putting live demos (from early-stage startups to more established companies too) on center stage… rather than “death by panel”. In fact, you can also apply to launch your company’s product on the main stage! Apply here.
How do I get a free ticket?
- Applications are closed as of August 13, 2018
- Priority will be given to applicants who (1) are most meaningfully using their .health domain(s), and (2) would benefit the most from attending the conference. Pssst, if you don’t have a .health domain yet, you can go here to get one.
- We anticipate that only one person per company will be awarded the free ticket scholarship. Eg, if two people from the same company apply for the scholarship, we would likely not award two free ticket scholarships to the same company.
When will I hear back?
- You should expect to hear back from our team on whether you’ve been selected for the ticket by Friday, August 17th.
- If you have applied for the ticket, we recommend waiting until you hear back from us to register for your badge, as we won’t be able to refund badges that have already been purchased. All applicants who aren’t accepted will be sent a promo code to register for the “summer savings rate”, so you won’t be penalized for waiting to register.
Our team has long been fans of Health 2.0. From our team members leading the Health 2.0 Miami chapter, to being repeat attendees and sponsors of the Annual Fall and Europe conferences, to partnering with co-founder Matthew Holt to launch smack.health as one of the first .health domains in 2017 – we’re big believers in the power of Health 2.0 to make health innovation happen faster and better, and we can’t wait to see you there!
Oh, and use this tweet to tell all your friends 🙂Get a free ticket to @health2con Fall Conference – DEADLINE EXTENDED – apply by Monday, August 13th! #health2con Click To Tweet